- For tight shoulders, turn the palm up facing the ceiling, bend the elbows slightly and feel the back of the shoulder black soften, lift through the palms.
- From Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana). Step the right foot forward, cartwheel your hands up as your back foot spins down pointing to the side of the mat.
- Your front body and your pelvis should face the long edge of the mat.
- Bend your front knee to 90 degree, if your knee pass your ankle, take a wider stance by aligning the knee with the ankle.
- Left leg stays straight, press down through this leg so you find equal distribution into both leg.
- Find length in the spine.
- Extend the arms out to the side, align with your shoulders. Keep your fingers spread.
- Stay and breathe.
- To come out, cartwheel your hands and plant the hands on the side of the right foot. Step back to Downdog.
Repeat on the second side.
- Create more space between your right thigh and waist.
- Resist the knee pointing it, keep and external rotation of the right thigh
- Draw your tailbone down, spin the outer right thigh down towards the floor.
- Shin perpendicular and thigh parallel to the floor.