Hey you all! Happy autumn! I hope you aren’t all too sleepy with the season change. I am am sharing a secret recipe that I’ve been using for the past year.This yogi lemon ginger is the real deal! It works like magic! And it is so. simple. and. easy! It’ll going to fire you up in the morning, ready for any challenges and leave you feeling energetic!
This tea can be drink first thing in the morning, which is what I do. And it soothes the internal organs by coating it with a powerful immune system. Ever since I started drinking this on a regular basis, I haven’t gotten sick, really. You can also drink it anytime during the day. The ginger taste might be very intense for those who aren’t used to it, so you can just see how much you want to grind the ginger.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- Some ginger (a size of your thumb)
- Ginger grinder
- 1/3 of a lemon
- a spoon of maple syrup or honey
- Hot Water
- A mug!
- A filter (optional)
Here’s how you make it:
- Rinse the ginger and dry them with a towel, grind them so they become a bit juicy. You can choose to remove the skin or not. I like to keep it on for extra vitamins!
- Squeeze 1/3 lemon into your mug
- Rinse hot water over the grinder/remove the pulp of the ginger into the mug *or place a filter on top of your mug and rinse the ginger pulp with hot water
- Add a spoon of honey/maple syrup or your choice of artificial sweetener.
- Stir and serve.
Enjoy this warmness that opens your heart and the spiciness that kicks in shortly after. It’s a great morning meditation!